Annual Membership RenewalAll forms listed in the following instructions are linked below.
- Fill out the attached Scout Membership Renewal Form and return it, with any needed payment, to Sue Kelley by the end of October.
- If your medical information needs to be updated, I have attached the BSA medical. You can fill out parts A and B without needing a physician's signature (Part C will be needed for summer camp). The current medical form is also available online at: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/healthandsafety/ahmr.aspx.
- If you are currently registered, fill out the attached Adult Membership Renewal form and return it, with any needed payment, to Sue Kelley by the end of October.
- If you are not currently registered, we will try and have some Adult Membership Applications at the troop meetings you can fill them out and turn them in to Sue Kelley. Fill out the renewal form too just so we can update our information and turn it in to Sue Kelley as well.
- If your medical information needs to be updated, fill out a new BSA medical. You can complete parts A and B without needing a physician's signature (Part C will be needed for summer camp). The current medical form is always available online at: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/healthandsafety/ahmr.aspx.
- If you have not had Youth Protection Training in the last 18 months, go online and take it NOW! Go to https://my.scouting.org, and log in. Click on the icon next to your name in the upper right corner and make sure your BSA ID is associated with your login. If you don't know your ID number, send me an e-mail or see me at a troop meeting. If you don't have an ID number when you take the course you will need to print out the certificate at the end of the course and bring it in to me. Back on the main page, in the upper left, click on the BSA logo next to 'Menu' and select 'My Dashboard'. From the next page, click on 'Training Center' and then 'Boy Scouting and Varsity' and you should be able to take the Youth Protection Training and Troop Committee Challenge as well as a number of other online courses.
- If you can drive for campouts, please fill out the attached Driver's Pledge and Checklist and return it to Teresa Humrichouser.